[600MRG] WSPR Reception VK to PNW here - more details

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 11:37:08 CDT 2017

Hi all:

Can the path from here - Friendsville, TN - open to Hawaii - AND - VK at the same time ?
Apparently so.. looking at the spot database shows - XCR @ 09:42 and VK4YB @ 09:44
XCR @ 10:44 and VK4YB @ 10:46 - - - XCR @ 11:12 and VK4YB @ 11:12 ( same time slot )
This stuff is gittin funner by thuh minit ... ( southern drawl y'all )

Andy - KU4XR