[600MRG] WSPR Reception VK to PNW here

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 09:13:13 CDT 2017

Greetings Gents:

A productive night in the early season here. And last night produced receptions from VK4YB, and WH2XCR  which
hasn't happened until now for me. Plus, I'm excited to report receptions from Neil - WG2XSV which typically don't
happen this early in the season. Here's a short breakdown of data:

WH2XCR - 10 spots - Best SNr -19 - 4439 miles
VK4YB -  5 spots - best SNr -23 - 9077 miles
WG2XSV - 3 spots - Best SNr -24 - 2131 miles

Receptions from 11 stations total, and the nightly transmitters continue to roll in here nicely..

My cherry on the cake will be a night of " TA ", and " TP " receptions together..

73, and best DX : Andy - KU4XR EM75xr