[600MRG] de K1TG

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 17:21:48 CDT 2017

Having been employed by a major electric company (TXU which was the electric company for almost half the State of Texas) for over 10-years (as an in-house telecommunications consultant) and having worked with the UTC, I would not be surprised if they go to the FCC to get more time to "examine" the notifications.  The "word" is out and hundreds, if not thousands, of amateur radio operators have already submitted the "form" for notification.  The UTC will claim that they have been overloaded with notifications and need more time to process those notifications.

Otherwise, according to the regulations, if you don't get a notification telling you that you will cause interference, after 30-days you can start operating.

 Glen, K9STH