[600MRG] de K1TG

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Sat Sep 16 16:10:25 CDT 2017

 From the FCC Public Notice, a link to which was posted yesterday in
this group:

"Amateur operators may commence operations in the 135.7-137.8 kHz
and/or 472-479 kHz bands if UTC does not respond within 30 days,
or if UTC responds sooner that the proposed site is not within one
kilometer of a PLC system operating in the same or overlapping
frequencies."

The link to the public notice is:

<http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db0915/DA-17-893A1.pdf>

I submitted my information yesterday, although it does not appear I
will be QRV on either band for some time.

73,
Paul N1BUG / WI2XTC