[600MRG] MCW on 630 Meters ?? Unbelievable !!

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 16:49:05 CDT 2017

Hi all:

A.M. Carrier centered on 475.000 KHz - 1000 cycle tone modulation - USB only - sending " NA " several times,
then sends a full ID sequence for WA4SZE inviting to webpage ( as he has done in the past ). There is also
some type of superimposed digital modulation on the carrier along with the MCW... As close as he is to me,
and ( I suspect ) with access to a directional shortwave array; -  when he is pointing in my direction, he is
obliterating the band.... I sure hope he turns that thing off soon - he's been there since about 10 am EDST...
I'll just have to listen thru it ( as well as to it ) ... sheeesh

73 all:

Andy - KU4XR