[600MRG] W0RW's RST System

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sat Oct 21 22:24:41 CDT 2017

It took my boss to correct about QRI1 as being the best quality signal, it
seemed to me that since QSA5 and QRK5 were the best report, on RT
(Radiotelephone) they called it "Fivers."  So I thought QRK3 was the best,
boy oh boy, was I WRONG.  At least I knew QRK only went from  1 to 3.  But
1 was the best.

Thanks, QRK5 QSA5 QRK1.

73
DR