[600MRG] Update From here on UTC Approval Process

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 09:24:11 CDT 2017

Greetings Gentlemen:

Having received Approval for the 630 meter band, but not the 2200 meter band; I assumed that I was denied
access to the 2200 meter spectrum. This was was cleared up with a simple phone call to Mike Etzel at UTC.
He looked at my filing, and said I should have been approved for both bands since they are at the same location.
He confirmed my 630 meter approval, and told me he would reissue my approval notice to include 2200 meters.
He said I should get it in about an hour.

73 all:

Andy - KU4XR