[600MRG] Full - UTC Approval Received, and Acknowledged to UTC

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 10:18:23 CDT 2017

Just received the full approval.. Here is the main important wording:

            10/18/2017

Dear Mr. Bell,
This notice is being provided to Approve your proposed amateur radio station in the 135.7-137.8 kHz and/or the
472-479 kHz] band(s) at the following coordinates: 35/43/54N  84/3/16 W   UTC has determined that your proposed
amateur radio station [would not] operate within a horizontal distance of one kilometer from a transmission line that
conducts a power line carrier (PLC) signal in the 135.7-137.8 kHz or 472-479 kHz bands.
UTC requests that you acknowledge receipt of this letter.

I acknowledged receipt of the approval as requested. and will keep the original approval, and all emails
for record purposes..

Andy - KU4XR