[600MRG] A BIG problem....

jrusgrove at comcast.net jrusgrove at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 08:55:25 CST 2017

Ken

Thanks for the rant! The 'approval' handwringing on here was getting ridiculous.

Reminds me of the observation someone (can't remember who) made about one difference between
Americans and Europeans ...

Europeans assume they're not allowed to do anything unless it is expressly permitted.

Americans assume they can do anything unless it is expressly prohibited.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2