[600MRG] LF-MF notes - post to relfector Please

WD8ARZ wd8arz at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 23 11:54:31 CST 2017

Great to hear about all the help your getting ... you dont need this
group for that to happen.

Because we Are a group, all those posting you are getting are supposed
to come to the group so that you are not the only one getting the
benefit of all that help.

Groups with out activity eventually die out ...... repeating posts of
years ago are still new to many of those that have joined up since those
postings.