[600MRG] 630m spotting and clusters

Scott Armstrong aa5am at vntx.net
Sat Dec 30 11:14:20 CST 2017

FWIW,

I thought that it had been more recent than this.  (How time flies
when your having fun)

Back in January 2013, I asked Lee, VE7CC, off CC cluster/AR Cluster
fame about adding 630m and 2200m support to the cluster  software.

This was the response I received
"There are no plans to add them.
 Lee"

In the process of searching for my post, I found another one dated
Oct/2006 that referenced the missing bands, and the response then
was...

"This software is updated as time permits.
There are a number of items waiting to be done.
What you want is possible.
I will put this on the list.
It requires a lot of work to do what you want.
There is no time schedule.

As others have stated, 60 meters is there now.

Lee"

Back, then the possibility of new bands was a hope and dream. Now it
is reality and sounds like it is time to ask the question again. Stay
tuned. Will see what the response is now.

HNY and 73,
Scott AA5AM