[600MRG] 630m spotting and clusters

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 11:20:51 CST 2017

>Now it
is reality and sounds like it is time to ask the question again. Stay
tuned. Will see what the response is now.

agree 100% - its like trying to turn over a coke machine - you just have to
get rocking just right...

Several of the RBN node ops, a couple that are influential, have been
working this from their end so any and all help is appreciated.  Like I
said, make some noise.

73,jl