[600MRG] 630m spotting and clusters

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 08:34:40 CST 2017

The developers are aware of the problem but a lot more noise will have
to be made in order to see changes.  There are also a number of guys
that still don't know the frequency range of 630m.  One individual
just the other day sent something that he had seen where a developer
was trying to add support for 501 - 504 kHz.. as it turns out it was
for something in EU...  It may be obvious to us in the trenches but
there are still a lot of hams that are out of touch..Make some
noise...

DXSummit.fi is what most of us use.  Its very reliable and easy to use
but as you have seen, does not port to other cluster systems for 472
or 137.  I post everything I hear while QRV...

RBN is also a very reliable source of spot info:
http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=34347

so its not a total loss but if you are unaware of these systems it
does look like there are no options.

73,

John