[600MRG] 630-Meter Amateur Operation NOT YET PERMITTED

Ralph Wallio, W0RPK W0RPK at netins.net
Fri Apr 28 12:55:24 CDT 2017

Thanks Steve ---

Perhaps you could use your broadcasting as well as Ham Radio experience
and equipment to confirm our observations of WA4SZE's CW ID on
~476.04kHz and what might be his continuous carrier on 475.0kHz.  Could
this be an AM transmitter with low-level ~1,000Hz CW modulation(?)  (All
of this as recently discussed on this list.)

--- de Ralph Wallio W0RPK