[600MRG] 630-Meter Amateur Operation NOT YET PERMITTED

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 12:07:16 CDT 2017

Fritz wrote:

 >Until that is done and published, amateur operation on 2200 and
>630 meters is NOT PERMITTED...
>Our good behavior is essential to obtaining
>access to these new bands.  We're almost there -
>let's not blow it.
>Thanks for your cooperation.

Do you have some evidence that US amateur stations are already operating on the new bands?  The tone of your message seems to imply that you do, and you are asking it to stop.  Or is this just a sort of "warning" to those who might fire up a transmitter?

Steve WD8DAS/WH2XHY

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.