[600MRG] unmodulated carrier at 475 - Details as heard in EM75xr

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 21:55:01 CDT 2017

I noticed the booming carrier here for a couple days, and just figured it was yet one more noise source to have
to put up with ... Here is what I have heard all evening, with heavy QSB on my end..

Carrier at 475.000 KHz

Audio at 1040 Hz to 1046 Hz

Sending NA repeatedly about 5 wpm for 8 minutes at 1046 Hz audio ( 476.046 KHz dial )

ID approximately every 8 minutes at 1040 Hz audio ( 476.040 KHz dial )

ID sequence: WA4SZE/B EM74tw visit wa4sze dot com

Call is assigned to a David L Frantz Jr in Manchester, TN ... EM65xm
the CW locator shows EM74tw to be near Epworth, GA.

I have several minutes of recorded audio of the transmissions

Andy - KU4XR