[600MRG] 600MRG Digest, Vol 65, Issue 22

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:14:13 CDT 2016

Hi Dave,

It doesn't go 'through' the BC band but stops just inside the low end of
that band. Mine still has the tubes but I'm thinking of building FET
circuits on plug-in bases (and disconnecting B+). I am also thinking of
running the tubes on batteries like I do with my command receivers (same
tube count).

Mine is nice to use, too. I suspect they all are :)

73,

Bill  KU8H

--
bark less - wag more