[600MRG] 600MRG Digest, Vol 65, Issue 22

Dave Riley dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 25 12:45:44 CDT 2016

re: boat anchors

Have a like new RAK but added fet to each tube base, watta mechanical
delight this thing is...

I find prime surplus rigs like these to be a great new house to a lowfer
or 600m project..

This RAK has  added bnc connectors just to be a tuned, very selective,
'pre-amp'

Otherwise makes great receiver from about 15 kc. through broadcast band...

Ran a 9V battery down in one week!!!

This one will soon house an entire MF station in the original case...

TNX for the ideas...  DaveR /17