[600MRG] Nice Discovery

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Mon Sep 5 21:27:04 CDT 2016

100w on 630m, wow, that is great Dick. That is the first one I have heard of other than the CW only Juma radio.  I am assuming that the ANAN-200d does Digital modes...??

Tnx for info.

*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com