[600MRG] Advice requested - weatherproof box for loading coil.

Steve VE7SL at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 3 15:52:28 CDT 2016

...all good advice. I'll also add, avoid any temptation to build or use a
wooden enclosure. I made this beginner's mistake when first getting on
2200m. After an hour of beaconing with my 100W transmitter, the inside of
the box was like a sauna and the wood was very very warm...doh!

Looking forward to working you when you fellows get the band for good down
there.

Steve 73

WEB - "The VE7SL Radio Notebook": http://members.shaw.ca/ve7sl

VE7SL BLOG - "Homebrewing and Operating Adventures From 2200m to Nanowaves":
http://ve7sl.blogspot.ca/