[600MRG] Advice requested - weatherproof box for loading coil.

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Sat Sep 3 15:23:00 CDT 2016

I use the grey electrical boxes that one can buy at any DIY store.

I might try a long length of PVC with an end cap and a thru bolt to allow snow to cover the box yet allow the lead to the radiator to pass thru deep
snow insulsted Arcing and burning of PVC may be an issue depending on RF power.

Elevate everything up high is best answer!

-Brian, WA1ZMS
iPhone