[600MRG] Spectrum Lab software

Jay Hainline ka9cfd at mtcnow.net
Tue Oct 25 12:26:17 CDT 2016

I have been using Spectrum Lab on a Windows 10 64 bit machine for meteor
scatter monitoring. It uses a script to count meteor pings when they occur
and has been running 24/7 with no issues. You might try uninstalling
completely and reinstall. Also maybe look at the FFT options for the
waterfall. Some of the numbers can cause a lot of CPU power to compute if
you are using an older computer.

GL and 73,
Jay KA9CFD