[600MRG] [Lowfer] Upcoming 630m Crossband Night - Cross-band frequencies?

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sun Nov 6 11:18:45 CST 2016

On 6 Nov 2016 at 10:04, John Langridge wrote:

> Riding Steve's (VE7SL) coat tails on his announcement of the VE cross band
> activity during next weekend's special event, I want to report that I will
> be running CW, calling CQ on 474.5 kHz (CW-rev or 'USB' passband) through
> sunset on Saturday the 12th (13th UTC) and into the late evening.  Calls
> and reports are welcome.  All of this weather permitting, of course.

John, and others:

I have re-posted your post to two forums which I frequent. These forums are dedicated to
traffic-handling.

It was suggested by at least one respondent that we mutually agree on some frequency or
frequencies in the HF bands on which we could listen for you folks, and contact you from
there.

Could we all come up with a set of common frequencies in the 160, 80, and 40 meter bands
on which you could listen for replies?

I will then cross-post those to the other forums.

Ken W7EKB

---