[600MRG] [Lowfer] Upcoming 630m Crossband Night - Cross-band frequencies?

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 11:31:09 CST 2016

Hi Ken -

So, as you know, I am prohibited as a Part-5 station from working X-band
stations on 472 so the stations I will be sending and receiving traffic to
and from (hopefully!) will be other part-5 stations.

The VE's have the luxury of working cross-band since they are operating
under amateur rules that allow such operation (we can do it too under
part-97). Steve, VE7SL, has the details of the known VE stations that will
be active posted on his site:
http://ve7sl.blogspot.ca/2016/10/novembers-630m-activity-cw-crossband.html

Just scroll down to see the list.  I also have a link posted on the front
banner of my site.

73 and thanks again!

John

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Kenneth G. Gordon <kgordon2006 at frontier.com