[600MRG] Fwd: 630 meters receive antenna question

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:03:01 CDT 2016

Hi Jim, If you are wanting to listen omni, check this low noise vertical
out on VE7SL's site:
http://ve7sl.blogspot.ca/2015/01/the-low-noise-vertical.html

Several guys are using this approach with good success.  John WA3ETD /
WG2XKA, has had very good results with this antenna and details his
installation here:  https://wg2xka.wordpress.com/an-receive-only-vertical/

73,

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ