[600MRG] WSPR failure to upload

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Mon Feb 15 14:18:25 CST 2016

Last night I experienced a multitude of "failure to upload" messages while working WSPR on 160 meters.  I wounder if this is a new problem, or continuation of the problem(s) from a few weeks ago?
Last night, prior to yanking the big switch (around 0300Z 15 Feb 2016) more out of frustration than knowledge, I checked WSPRnet.org's data base doing a search first on who heard me, then searching for my report of the stations I heard.  Amazing!!!  All my updates were indeed in the data base even though there was a multitude of "failure to upload" messages on the secondary "DOS appearing white letters on black background" screen listing upload attempts.
Anyone else have a similar experience?  Is there a solution?  A few weeks ago, when a number of us were reporting failure to upload, I dis not search the WSPR data base to verify whether or not my data was being uploaded.
73 Frank Lotito K3DZ / WH2XHA