[600MRG] 9-27 activity

jrusgrove at comcast.net jrusgrove at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 17:16:48 CDT 2015

Merv

You can do a manual up load by going to the WSPR database spots page (
http://wsprnet.org/drupal/wsprnet/spots ), scroll to the bottom and click on "Link to old database
interface". On the top right of that page enter your callsign, grid square and click on browse and
navigate to your wsprx program folder. Double click on the ALL_MEPT.TXT file and verify that the
file location populated the Location box. Then click "Upload spots".

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2