[600MRG] 9-27 activity

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Sun Sep 27 12:58:31 CDT 2015

Was another good nite last nite,  but my wifi died about 1200z
and left a number of spots not uploaded.
Did not figure out how to upload those to WSPR but sent the
missing spots to Jim W5EST to analyze.

Had a number of VK3ELV spots after 1200 and also first time for
VK5ABN to pop through,  congrats to VK guys.

Have seen some very nice strong signals also up to 3 or 4 plus on
the scale,
Laurence is back banging in again until sunrise,  good to see that
path open to Alaska,

Hope this is just the beginning,  makes my hopes for Japan or other
Asia increase,
Storms off the south east,  another hurricane formed,  sets the record
for the number this season and still another month or so to go, over
10 have come and gone,  thankfully all have missed us,  just see the
side effects,   WSPR amazes me with its ability to work through QRN crashes
that are 20db and over the noise floor,  QRN has to be right on top of me
to halt operation,  pretty slick.

73 Merv K9FD/KH6   WH2XCR