[600MRG] NDB Antenna Calculator

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 11:34:22 CDT 2015

One of the Australian 630 meter enthusiasts, VK5ABN, has created an online antenna calculator based on published equations for Non-Directional Beacon antennas.  These are similar to many of our amateur antenna efforts.  See message copied below...

Steve WD8DAS and WH2XHY

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

G'day,

FYI: I've created a web page using equations found in "NDB Antennas" by
John R. Pink. to calculate and evaluate antenna parametric. It can be
found on

http://ping.net.au/index.php?mode=antcalc

Here you will also find a link to the original article. This is work in
progress, so please let me know if you find any errors or have
suggestions for improvements.

I found it very useful in aiding me to improving the performance of my
MF antenna.

Enjoy,

73, Berndt
VK5ABN