[600MRG] Measuring power

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 23 15:18:09 CDT 2015

Charles,

I will be happy to send you what I send individuals making the same inquiry.  Give me a bit to get to a machine where I can access it...

one comment that I will make is that even if you think your main interest is CW, DO NOT limit yourself to CW only on the application.  You can add a multitude of other useful modes for no additional cost..

73 and be looking for my next email.

John XIQ