[600MRG] Measuring power

Charles Conner kzerong at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:12:07 CDT 2015

Greetings All

Some one offered to send out tips for filling out the FCC 600-625 KHz
Application form.  (?) . under Part 5.  Help would be appreciated.

My mane interest at this time is to Use CW (Morse).  I have enough
equipment and parts and also have a "3 wire"vertical 45 ft tall and fair
ground system . Thanks all.

PS:  I like comparison of 600-625 to any of the Navaids ( side band power )
Which generally amounts to about 12.5 watts to a fair antenna and I hear
most of them quite well !

73 DE Charlie, K0NG    ..