[600MRG] The Dallas Files

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Sun Mar 15 16:12:49 CDT 2015

I found this feedback on the article Rudy mentioned....

Concerning the article “The DK6ED Double Loop” that appeared in the March
2015 issue of QST, the author offers the following advice: “Be careful
with the phasing of the feedback coils in the Q501 and Q502 circuit as the
amplifier might oscillate. You can check it with an RF probe. The current at
each section should not exceed 5 mA. Otherwise, simply twist the loop around to
change the phase of the feedback. Also, for best performance, resistors
R701-R708 in Figure 7 should be 82 Ω.”
Just and FYI ...
*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/