[600MRG] The Dallas Files

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Sun Mar 15 12:06:57 CDT 2015

Warren has just done us all a favor, thanks!

In the march issue of QST there was an article by DK6ED on phased loop
antennas like those in the Dallas files.  Not having seen the Dallas files I
immediately did some extensive modeling of DK6ED's idea which verified that
this is a class of antennas well worth our attention: flexible, simple,
broadband, good patterns, etc.  It's clear that Dallas is way ahead of me so
I'm reading his stuff with great care.  I'm going to erect some version this
summer!

73, Rudy N6LF