[600MRG] NPRM wording

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Fri Jul 3 11:28:56 CDT 2015

Bill & Rudy, thanks for your feedback. It makes sense. Lets just get the bands with whatever restrictions we end up with and make good use of them.

One other question (for anyone who might know), Since many of us have already commented before it was officially posted on July 2, do we need to comment again, or will what we said still be considered in the long run ??

*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com