[600MRG] NPRM wording

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 19:53:02 CDT 2015

Without any awareness of the appearance of the NPRM in the Federal Register, I decided yesterday (July 2) to submit my comments on the FCC website.  What sort of "sixth-sense" must I posses to have done this?  I guess I am just very "in-tune" with the radio universe...

Doesn't look like my comments have been posted yet, but that's to be expected with people taking time off around a holiday.

As you might expect my submission was completely in favor of the proposal for amateur use of 630 meters.  I recommended a 5-watt EIRP power limit and a 0.25 kilometer minimum PLC-power-line-to-station separation (if this is needed to address the concerns about interference to PLC systems).  The suggested 1 kilometer minimum seemed too much in my estimation.

Steve WD8DAS / WH2XHY

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.