[600MRG] NPRM wording

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 06:27:44 CDT 2015

Hi,

I have to agree with John and Rudy. The wording suggests their 'best
guess' about the future use of the band. In addition to the technical
challenges how many stations will a sliver of spectrum support all at
one time in a given area? It's not reasonable to expect the multitudes
to populate the band. If that does happen we'll just work it out. I
remember reading something about "put them (hams) on 200 meters and
down". Look where that lead.

I've only been listening but even that is a challenge!

73,

Bill  KU8H