[600MRG] NPRM wording

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Thu Jul 2 22:13:19 CDT 2015

I think John's right, not to worry too much about that wording Neil.  In
part those words are a sales pitch and justification for the new bands but
that description of band use will probably prove to be the case in practice,
especially on 137 kHz.  Given the challenges these bands present activity
will be relatively low for many years to come and mostly experimental types
will be attracted to them because of the challenges.  The WARC bands have
generally been excluded from contests and I can't see any clamor to add
these new bands.

73, Rudy N6LF