[600MRG] [Lowfer] Andre Kesteloot SK

Warren K2ORS k2ors at verizon.net
Wed Jan 7 07:43:17 CST 2015

A postscript to my earlier note,
André was only one of a handful to be awarded the "Intelligence Star",
one of the rarest valor awards from the U.S. Government:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Star#Andr.C3.A9_V._Kesteloot

  He also authored a book, the  Spread Spectrum Sourcebook:

http://www.amazon.com/Spread-Spectrum-Sourcebook-Andre-Kesteloot/dp/0872593177

73 Warren