[600MRG] WSPRnet

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 14:40:15 CST 2015

My mind wonders; when Joe - K1JT compiled the WSPR software, that the mode would
become a near worldwide phenomenon ?? Joe doesn't run the servers as far as I know..
I also wonder just how much data passes through the wsprnet.org servers on any given day ??
And, assuming that weekend activity is higher too ... You can look at the " spots in the database "
ticker and see that there is A_LOT of data there, and it just keeps growing... Fun Stuff !!

73 all :

Andy - KU4XR