[600MRG] WSPRnet

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Sun Dec 13 12:59:05 CST 2015

I assume everyone is having problems with WSPR.net ?
Most times I figure its my problem out here in the sticks
but think its WSPRnet and not my junk from what I hear.

I am willing to donate and keep it running and fix the problems,
Or has anyone thought of an alternative?  someone who already
has the gear and is hosting other sites,   I am willing to donate to
start a new one also,   if the owner of the present site is too
busy to maintain it from year to year I think activity warrants a
change,  if there was a reliable alternative it would take all the
activity over to the new one fast.   Not trying to root up the
present one,  but if it is not going to be maintained then its
time to look elsewhere,  or the owner should allow someone to
do maintenance and upgrades..

I have been getting "too many users" error every day now for
some time,  or else just nothing from the site at all,  just waits
for the computer to time out.   If it wont handle the activity we
now have its surely no good in the near future.  Will only get
worse as activity increases.

Just my thoughts,  73 Merv K9FD/KH6  WH2XCR