[600MRG] Shut out last nite

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:32:13 CDT 2015

Lower 48 conditions were amazing last night.  It seems crazy given the
in-process geomagnetic storm but there were lots of very strong signals and
the grabber and WSPR waterfall looked like it does in winter.  The band was
very much alive and well.  I think I decoded all 9 QRV stations last night.

2-way CW levels to XJM were persistent most of the night, something we have
not seen in quite a while and of course he and I both missed one another by
only a few minutes it seems.  There will be other nights...

bring on Fall....Merv, goats are definitely the answer just be sure to
cover up your ATU... ask XJM about that HI :-)

73,

John XIQ