[600MRG] Shut out last nite

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Mon Aug 24 12:20:06 CDT 2015

Last nite was more or less a bust.   Tropical rain and storm
moved in about sunset,   and rain has lasted steady all night,
still coming down at 7AM..
QRN was peaking 20 over 9..
A few decodes late at nite was about all.   Hurricane to the south
of the islands causing QRN etc.

All the rain has awakened the brown acres of grass on my QTH,  the
bad news is I am sure this is the start of mowing season,  I must be
mowing too much as it takes 6 to 8 hours to cut the stuff down,
at 71 I keep thinking its too much,  but not come up with other
choices so far.  Maybe a herd of goats..

73 Merv K9FD/KH6  WH2XCR