[600MRG] VK made it again

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Wed Aug 19 12:12:21 CDT 2015

I see a decode for VK3 again this morning,
Evening started out early and first decode was before
my sunset from XND and thought that the nite may be
really good.

When I came in the shack the day before to start WSPR
the computer was dead,  no boot,  just hang at the boot
screen,   had to bring on line another that was in the
spare reserve,  fortunately the hard drive was fine so I was
able to migrate most things over to the "new" one easily
and able to get back on the band last nite.
All decodes last nite were using a $3.00 USB dongle,  as
there are no drivers for my EMU202 that was in the old
computer.

I see JA1VUC/4 was active receive only,  still hoping for a JA
but have all season here for that,  will only improve in that
direction.
73 Merv K9FD/KH6  WH2XCR