[600MRG] WSPR setup here for tonite

KU4XR ku4xrradio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:47:44 CDT 2015

Greetings all.. with heavy T-storm activity all around me tonite; I don't dare
connect an outside antenna to the rig... Lightning coming in on the ground
is still very possible, but hoping not... Anyway.. I'll be using an old slug
tunable ferrite bar antenna - vintage 70's era - with air variables to tune it
down to 474 KHz, I have it hanging on the wall oriented vertically
I do hear T-storm static, and even the awful powerline noise that I am plagued
with here.. It will be interesting to me to see if I can decode
anybody with it..

73 : Andy , KU4XR