[600MRG] Time to through up my hands.... (was Too Funny 600m etc)

Warren K2ORS k2ors at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 09:14:14 CDT 2014

I have been trying to help the guy that I heard on 60m who wants to get
on 600 meters by giving him pointers to the FCC Experimental Licensing
site, tips on how to apply etc but he insists on doing it himself.
Apparently he got into the system and entered something or other but
can't get back in. There is no trace of his application on the FCC
database, so likely he exited the application without saving...
He tried e-mailing his attachments to fccinfo at fcc.gov - which I have
found out is a call center operated by a contractor to the FCC - all
they will do is point you back to FCC OET!

You can't help somebody who doesn't want help!

The good news is that there is a very low probability that he will show
up on the band and cause problems...

73 Warren

---