[600MRG] Problem withthe list

William E. Isakson bill.isakson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 12:15:00 CDT 2014

Merv, I just fished your message along with more than 20 other recent posts
to this list out of my gmail spam folder.  I hardly ever look over there
and did so looking for a specific mailing this time.  Many of the 600MRG
postings I retrieved appear to be about this problem with gmail.
Bill

--------

Bill Isakson     AC6QV
Roseburg, Oregon USA