[600MRG] Problem withthe list

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Tue Sep 23 20:07:15 CDT 2014

Hello Merv,

See my mail in response to Fritz's comments.

You can continue to say "Not Spam" and it will learn or you can order mail
from 600 meter group SHMRG <600mrg at w7ekb.com> to go to a folder, where it
will have two sorting markers, the folder name (600mrg???) and SPAM.  Click
the X on SPAM and remove the label.

You can also say to the filter sort, leave in my INBOX but copy to 600mrg
folder, or other variations of that.  It's your mailbox, your way with
gmail.

73
DR