[600MRG] Google mail

Frederick Raab fraab at gmrr.biz
Tue Sep 23 19:44:58 CDT 2014

September 23, 2014

Gentlemen:

     Google indeed has something against messages
that have been resent by this reflector.  The first
time someone new sends a message, it always goes
into the spam folder.  After I tell it that the
message is not spam, Google may learn, or it may
not.  Mails from sbjohnson and one of KU4XR's
addresses go to spam no matter how many times
I tell them.

     There is a way to defeat Google's spam
filter completely.  You have to tell it never to
put spam in the spam folder.  But I don't know
anyway to make it be reasonable.

73, Fritz, W1FR,
Coordinator, ARRL 500-kHz Experiment

Frederick H. (Fritz) Raab, Ph.D.
GREEN MOUNTAIN RADIO RESEARCH COMPANY
77 Vermont Avenue, Fort Ethan Allen
Colchester, Vermont 05446  USA
Tel./Fax.:  +1 (802) 655-9670  Home:  +1 (802) 862-0997
E-mail:  f.raab at ieee.org
Alt:  w1fr at arrl.net
Web:  www.gmrr.biz