[600MRG] tnx for traffic WG2XIQ...

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Fri Oct 31 22:27:39 CDT 2014

Thanks John! Got traffic via Eric, WG2XJM.   We had a QSO.

1st one for this Paragon 2-5-U I am sure since the early 1920's.

I will get photos and clean the signal chirp up as best I can

by Sat night. I may run the homebrew MOPA with Heising

AM on Sunday night on 486kHz as in years past.   But to get

this Paragon running was a dream. They are ULTRA rare

and it cost me a fortune from a fellow collector who

took 3 years of me begging to get him to finally sell it to me.

73,

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4 & XSH/31 in Va.