[600MRG] XSH/31 QRV with Paragon TX....on 477.9khz ONLY

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Fri Oct 31 21:43:41 CDT 2014

There is no other way to put this.but this Paragon has such a bad chirp only
the guys who can REALLY hear we well on 477.9kHz will be able to copy me.

Right now, I have a CW carrier up on 477.9.   If anybody can copy it, reply
here on e-mail or text my cell 434-851-4688.   I will leave the CW carrier
up and

will ID every few minutes with an era Murdock straight key.

The RX is the ICOM 756ProIII. The local QRM is bad tonight for some reason
so I will do what I can.  Bets QSO would be calls & RST due to chirp.

While sending I have to key the TX and trim the freq to keep me on freq in
the rcvr.

IF no luck tonight, then I should have things working better on Sat night.

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4 & XSH/31 in FM07fm   Paragon TX with 75w SSPA.